4 hours of ultimate dessert experience with Bernard Chu, founder and co-owner of LuxBite. On this special indulgent afternoon, Bernard will show you the technique for perfect Asian inspired macarons and his all-time favorite inspired by Pierre Hermés Ispahan: Macaron cake with lychee ganache, rose cream, lychee, fresh raspberries, rose and lychee macaron.
- A hands on class with Bernard Chu Head Chef of LuxBite
- Each participants will work with Bernard creating a hands on experience
- You’ll start with meet and greet with Bernard
- You’ll learn a range of technique, delicate process, tips, and garnishes to dress the dessert
- You’ll go home with your creation
- Date: Monday 21st Aug 2017
- Time: 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Location: KOI Dessert Kitchen (Shop 3, 62 - 66 Blaxland Rd, Ryde NSW 2112)
- Class Type: Hands on
- Price: $200/person
- Size: Maximum 10 people per session
To book for this class please send us an email with your details (name and mobile no) and which Session that you would like to attend.
Email to Ryde@koidessertbar.com.au with Subject Line: Bernard
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this class suitable for beginners?
Cancellations / Changes of your Class Booking
KOI Dessert Kitchen operate a no refund policy and as such we are unable to refund any class bookings where you decide to cancel a class booking 5 days or less prior to commencing your class, as a result of any change in personal circumstances, including medical grounds. No refunds will be given if you have simply changed your mind. If you cancel a class booking more than 5 days prior to commencing your class, this will result in a Credit Note in a Gift Card format (12 months expiry) where you can use it to purchase our desserts.
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED
- Recipe Booklet
DO YOU NEED TO BRING ANYTHING?
No, just yourself.
WHAT TO WEAR
You must wear closed-toe shoes.
CONFIRMATION & TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
Please do not make travel arrangements until your class has been confirmed via email. If you have not received your 'Booking Confirmation' within 72 hours of booking your class, please contact Ryde@koidessertbar.com.au