Bar Manager KOI Dessert Bar (Chippendale)
We are looking for an experienced Bar Manager to lead and oversee cross venue. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about hospitality as a career, is customer service focused, displays great leadership and has the ambition to grow with us as a business.
- Take a lead, manage,and develop the entire team, from bartenders to bar-backs and waiters.
- Review and analyse day to day operational needs ensuring that the level of customer service is consistently in line with brand standards.
- Manage the day to day FOH operations and ensure that the level of detail achieved to date is maintained throughout the entire product.
- Manage and maintain an exceptional cocktail list, driving the team to come up with creative and innovative new drinks on a regular basis to meet list change deadlines
- Assist the head chef in managing and maintaining a delicious and dynamic food menu seasonally.
- Maintain operations within budgetary requirements (wage cost, beverage costs, stock take results, etc.)
- Keep the venuein order by coordinating maintenance tasks and tradesman.
- Working with junior management and Directors to formulate the best ways to drive sales
- Report on performance - labour, cost of sales, productivity, and staffing levels
- Involvement in recruitment, training, and development as well as on the job performance management
- Motivate and inspire your team to achieve great results
- As head of the leadership team you will be instrumental in the success and future growth of the venue
Required skills & attributes:
- Held a similar managerial position in a food driven venue and/or high-end cocktail bar for a minimum of 24 months.
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate, and develop staff
- Proven success driving revenue and profits
- Knowledge of quality food & beverage products
- Knowledge of liquor licensing laws and venue compliance obligations
- Experience with management reporting, stock control, OHS & handling venue security concerns
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to think on your feet and multi-task
- A strong understating of BOH systems and financial management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to delegate effectively
- Prepared to work flexible hours for 5 shifts including nights and weekends.
- A passion for hospitality, leading from the front and developing relationships across all levels of the business
- $60,000 Super package, negotiable based on experience
- Established and proven FOH systems, the right candidate just needs to maintain current performance and pursue ways to improve and grow the product.
KOI Dessert Bar is one of the best dessert bar in Sydney located in a two-storey glass building with a high-end dining room. Monkey’s Corner is just right next door to KOI, this is a small bar venue with intimate seating indoor and outdoor
The team are passionate about working together to give thebest customer experience we can and are constantly looking to improve allaspects of the business. They are aware that this is a dynamic process and areconstantly trying new ways to take the business to the next level.
To apply for this position please email your resume with contact details to email@example.com
Valid working visa is a MUST and please only apply if you have the experience above